Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Visit from the Lambs

Yesterday afternoon I got a Surprise! The Lambs were coming in town! I was so excited to see them. It has been a while since I have seen them. I got home and cleaning while waiting for them to arrive. Cameron had so much fun playing with CJ. Abbie was so cute and I loved cuddling her. Chris didn't get off work until 845. He got to visit for a while. They went on their way but I am so glad we get to spend some more quality time with our friends in the next two weeks!~ Amazing news.. Next year Nick is getting re assigned and is trying to move closer to KY! How exciting.. I had to work today but Chris took Cameron to go see something like this:
I hope Cameron had fun with his Daddy looking at Antique firetrucks. Nothing Planned for tonight. Maybe we can go do something Fun!



No comments: