Sunday, May 16, 2010

Uneventful Day-

I worked all day.- What fun right? Got off at 4. When I got home I had to get Cameron dressed and ready to go. Went went to Aunt Ashley's house for Taco night. Yummy!  Cameron did not like tacos. He was putting them into an empty juice container. Uncle Chris got something he would eat. Mandarin Oranges....  Cameron and Emaline played for a while. They really liked the ball popper. Emaline finally started walking. Cameron did not like Rascal. (Aunt Ashley's dog) Cameron and I were both very tired tonight. We came home and Cameron went stright to his crib. He only whined for a few mins and was out like a light. I got in bed early after folding a load of laundry. Survivor season finale is on tonight. I am going to relax while Chris is at the firehouse... We both have to work tomorrow. Cameron and I will probably go see Nana tomorrow night.. Night Everyone!

No comments: