Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Deaded Monday

Oh Monday- How I don't like you! 

You wanna know what Cameron played with at Nana's yesterday?..

That's Right! Worms!! What a little boy he is! Uncle Cody was going fishing and needed bait. He handed Cameron the worms to put in the bucket but-- He threw them back down in the mud. Silly boy! Monday's are so boring. Chris was at work so after I got off I picked Cameron up from the sitter and went to Nana's. Cameron helped Cody find worms and then we watched TV. Cameron didn't want any Chili and opted for a cup of ice. Papaw said his new nickname was going to be Ice Box. Cameron loves chewing on ice.  It was a little rainy out so we went home. Cameron fell asleep on the way home. He was tired little boy. He got in his crib and slept on Mommy's pillow until Daddy got home from work. I watched Dancing with the stars. I hope Nicole wins. She is amazing. Cameron woke up and got in bed with us about 10ish. Then we were all snoozing. Cameron didn't sleep too well. I got up early to go get this sticker:

Now.. Back to work.... Waiting on Friday! That would be a good country song.. :) 

No comments: