Saturday, December 03, 2005

I'm a Homeowner

Finally, It's over. I am now officially a homeowner. Chris and I closed on the house on Wednesday. First house payment is due on January the first. Wow what a way to ring in the new year. We get to move in on the 19ht. I can't wait. Finally our own home. I have a lot to do. A lot to think about too. What goes where, What colors for what, When to do what. Wow. Never thought buying a house would be this overwhelming. That's ok though I am happy.

So, after we move in I have approximately 21 till I have to go to Richmond. 37 days. Oh my. I will be leaving my new home and my husband and my friends and my family. Everything I know. To go to a place I now very little about. I will be there for 4 weeks. I get to come home on the weekends. Everyone tells me I will do fine but I don't know. I am a little scared. I am excited too. But more maybe nervous of all. I still have to get everything together Jennifer B has been helping me out a lot. And mandy brought me her books from when she went to school so I should do just fine like they all say. I guess I will find out in 37 days won't I.

Well. Not much else to say. We got the house. I am nervous about going to school. I still really hate the cold. Oh I forgot, I still have a bunch of shopping to do. It's almost Christmas. Unfortunately I am not going to have my own Christmas tree. I figured why go buy one and put it up for like 10 days and take it down. So we are going to use jennifer's tree. It is pretty. I like it. I just have a lot of shopping to do. Shouldn't take me to long I have a pretty good idea of what I am going to get.

No comments: