Sunday, December 04, 2005

I NEED A HAIRCUT

Well, I woke up this morning and Chris told me I needed to get a haircut. Well thanks I thought. So, we get up and I go to great clips. I have never had my hair cut there before but that is where Chris goes so he took me there. He wanted me to get my hair cut short. I don't know about it.... Well my hair WAS really long down to about my butt. So I go in and I ask for a trim. Then I ask well how much does it take to donate your hair to the locks of love. LOL 10 inches! Wow that is a lot of hair.. Silly me said Ok. So... I got 10 inches cut off my hair today! It is still kinda long though down to my shoulders. I like it. All the girls at work like it.. And Chris absolutely loves it.. I don't know why but he does. He was smiling the whole time.. I is gonna take a while to get used to but I think I like it too..

We are going to go shopping tomorrow. I think Jennifer B is going with me. We have to get outfits for the fire Christmas banquet. Chris is going too. He loves to go Christmas shopping! He is a huge spender, if he thinks someone is going to like it It doesn't matter how much it costs. He will get it... Soo I better get ready for a big Christmas. I think we have training tomorrow though so I won't be able to sleep in all day. I slept late today though got out of the bed at like 13.30.. Wow I am lazy!!

The people we bought the house from were moving some of their stuff out today!! yea, I can't wait.. Well, I am gonna get off here and work. Then I am going to knit some more on this scarf that I am working on.. It is very pretty neon green I love it well catch ya later!

oh yeah I haven't really got this whole thing of posting stuff down right so the time down there at the bottom of the screen is wrong I don't know why. But it is 17.21

No comments: