Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Remember The Days

Well, I am not really sure why I started this thing. I guess to try to organize my life and try to remember the days I did what. They are starting to bunch up now. After getting married I am not Really sure what to do with myself. I have a new role in my life that I have never had to fill before. I am not sure what exactly is expected of me. I suppose I might just figure it out one day. Some Day anyways. When only time will tell..

So here it is my blog. I remember when I was in middle school me and my friend Lindsay would write down "My Thoughts" and fill up a whole piece of paper on what we were thinking and not think twice about what we were writing. kinda weird,, but that was a long time ago. Maybe this will help me remember.. Well hopefully in 2 weeks we will move into our house! Another role that I have to look forward to, being a homeowner.. Wow what Fun!

well guess I will go for now, have to get some work done,, maybe if someone wants to talk to me that is!

No comments: