Friday, November 11, 2005

HICCUPS

My loan officer called me yesterday and told me that he ran into a few hiccups on the house.. argh... What now? So, he told me that we make to much money to get the first time home buyers loan.. Too much money- since when. If I had that much money I would have a lot more stuff than I do now. So, I asked about some other loans. He told me the cheapest payment he could get me was $850. WOW $150 more a month than it was going to be. So, I don't think we are going to get it. That mean I paid for a $220 for an inspection for the Hell of it! Also there goes my Good Faith Deposit. So, I can either keep my apartment and be crammed or we can move into my friends new house with her and her son and try to save a lil bit of money. I am not sure yet, but maybe saving money is a good thing since we have so much of it you know!

Chris wants to get rid of my car and I don't want to. He wants to get rid of the payment but, I love my car and I don't want to.. So, considering it's my car I am not gonna let that happen. Especially since we are not getting the house. I really want our own place but I think that people are trying to screw us with all the loans and stuff .. I am not sure. Tomorrow is my Grandma and Grandpa's 50TH wedding anniversary. That is a long time. I think me and Chris could last that long! We have been getting along a lot better lately.

Since I have moved out of my mom and dad's I have really missed them. I never see my dad and I never see my mom neither. I talk to my mom at least probably every other day. I get to see my dad tomorrow. I miss him a lot. I am a Daddy's girl. I also have a little brother I never see. He calls me sometimes and asks if I have to work.. I always say yes. I am only off on Mondays now, so I haven't seen him since the wedding. It's hard growing up. I miss being able to depend on mom and dad for everything. Being able to say Hey mom I need Twenty bucks for gas and her saying ok, here it is. I miss that..

Well, I guess I am going to quite typing. I have some work to do.. We have been kinda busy. Friday night what can I expect? Plus I don't feel the best in the world. Kinda sniffling. And weak feeling.. Well I am going to go try to get into some hiccups. That is what I am going to start calling my problems and stress factors. HICCUPS!

No comments: